Friday, October 7, 2011

Positively...Annoying

Positive people, who see the cup half full, always see the silver lining, find the window behind every slammed door, or are just happy to wake up every morning (in my sweetest most sarcastic little girl voice) make want to blow chunks.

When I'm having a moment... I mean a really dark moment...Wait, let me just paint the picture for you.

Currently, I wake up and go to sleep every day with a headache, I recently had to quit the VERY part time job that keeps me from drowning in bills every month, I can no longer make it to the gym due to my kids crazy school schedules, My daughter is 9 going on 19, my sons teacher has informed me that he is "the bad kid", my husbands and my idea of a date these days is falling asleep in the same part of the apartment, and to top things all of, I think my car has emphysema.

Now like I started to say earlier...When I'm having a moment, the last freakin' thing I want to hear is: "Don't worry the glass is still half full". Clearly you can see that what ever tinged substance was left in the said glass, has been, gulped, gargled, and swallowed by the HA HA Your Life Sucks And Now Your Thirsty Too Fairy

I really don't mean to be the Negative Nancy, right now, or better yet negaTIFFANI, but being knocked unconscious really doesn't sound that bad. Sleeping for a few extra hours, a few extra days if your lucky, sounds A-W-S-O-M-E. Giving the body a chance to catch up to the brain might be just what the Dr. ordered. Slip in a free mani and pedi while I'm stretched out on the hospital gurney, and I could totally see this being the newest trend in spa vacations.

Ok, Ok this blog is starting to sound a little suicidal. All I'm saying is, sometimes it gets so crazy in life that it's hard to see a break in all those dark clouds. When things have been continuously arduous, reassuring words sound more like annoying little fallacies.

*sigh* Well don't let me be the bearer of bad news... You guys keep pushing and keep your heads up......UGH now I'm doing it too.

Deuces

No comments:

Post a Comment