Monday, September 26, 2011

I might possibly be a stalker!!

Celebrities have never really.....done it for me. I've never been the type to care what the latest Hip Hop sensation was wearing, or what new drama the "it" Hollywood couple was up to. And baby bumps? Please. I got my own stretch marks and two knuckle head kids to look at. Keeping up with the Kardashians or any other celebrity news, gossip, or fashion, was something to do when I sat on the toilet.

However, over the last year or so I have joined the celebrity bandwagon. My wagon of choice? Beyonce Knowles. I love love love Beyonce. She is the epitome of everything I wish I could be. She's always such a lady, even when she's rocking out to her boo; Jay Z's, hood anthems. I think she is toothache sweet with her modesty, and how much she adores her fans. She and Jay Z, truly bring out the romantic in me, as they continue to keep the most juicy parts of their marraige mysterious. By being vague when when asked about one another, and keeping their public displays down to a bare minimum, it intrigues me even more. If ever I decided to grow up, I want to be just like them.


However, I've come to realize that my new found admiration for BeyBey (my nickname for her if ever we were to become bff's. We would be great best friends:)is actually an antithesis to the real issue which is... I WANT HER LIFE. She can sing... I can hum really really well. She can dance...I can electric slide. She's married to entrepreneur, business man, rapper Jay Z...I'm married to high school sweetheart, father of my children, NOT a rapper, K(ay)D. She shops at Bergdorf...I shop at Thrift Sores. She's gorgeous inside and out....Hell..... I'm...Tiffani.

Though clearly there are many differences that separate me and The Queen, we actually have a few things in common. This year we both turn 30. She's been with her man for 10 years, I've been married to mine for 10. She writes songs about the love of her life, I blog about mine. Both of us feel that there is no greater power then the power of a powerful woman.

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that someday my ambitions of being as powerful a women as Mrs. Knowles-Carter is superseded by the actuality of it.

Pray for me!! I promise I'll break you off a piece of my celebrity money!!
Deuces :)

No comments:

Post a Comment